CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
The Customer Service Assistant under general direction is responsible for assisting Customer Service Representatives and assisting existing clients. The Customer Service Assistant consistently provides excellent customer service to accounts, customer service representatives, and represents client’s needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality by building relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business.
- Generate sales orders and provide superior services and value to all customers by building relationships and credibility with all customers.
- Work with customers by providing support in reference to all client communication, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- Provides price schedules, product information, job status in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain detailed status information for projects assigned throughout assigned areas
- Participates and assists other departments including Operations, HR, Engineering, Sales Executive Team as needed
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Review customer status reports, on time delivery reports and other general reports
- Responsible for Change Orders and Invoices
- Disseminating and then placing orders either domestically or overseas
- Follow-up with domestic or overseas Operations group for timeliness of completion of order
- Superior communication skills, verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive and effective professional working relationships, with customers
- Very strong attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills including strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible, dynamic and fast-paced working environment
- Preferably experience working in a manufacturing environment
- 2 years Inside Sales/Customer Service/Administrative Assistant experience
- Microsoft Office especially in Excel a must; advanced computer skills required.
- Experience in “Quick Books” and “Salesforce” (CRM Software) a plus.
H&T Global Circuits is a worldwide leader in Printed Circuit Boards, and one of the largest privately owned circuit board companies in the world. H&T Global Circuits provides small and large corporations, worldwide manufacturing solutions to meet the ever changing global market through the production of single and double sided boards, and multi-layer boards.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com