Promotional Products Executive Assistant & Key Account Representative
If you have extensive experience in the Promotional Products/Decorated Apparel Industry and are willing to give 100% to ensure a great customer experience, LogoHQ has a great opportunity for the right person, available for immediate hire. LogoHQ has a new & beautiful facility with a great team of individuals focused on providing excellent service, high quality products & services.
LogoHQ, LLC is an established yet growing B2B promotional products & apparel decorator/distributor doing business in St. Petersburg since 1994. We help businesses & organizations increase awareness through the use of both Branded Apparel & Premiums used for Trade shows, Public Relations, Employee recognition, Not-for-profit campaigns, New Product Introduction, Customer Appreciation & Incentives.
This Full time position offers excellent pay & compensation, paid vacation, PTO, flexible time-off policy, all major holidays paid, Health insurance plan with 50% premium paid by employer with available dental, vision & 401K. Brand name, high quality apparel & promotional swag are provided & made available to all associates.
• A passion for taking care of clients is #1.
• ASI / PPAI industry experience (Distributor or Supplier side) is required for this position. Please do not apply for this position if you do not have experience in the Promotional Products industry.
• Possess or obtain knowledge of industry specific search engines or databases
• Proven experience as a sales executive, sales manager or relevant role in the Promotional Products business.
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Acrobat & other word processing tools and spreadsheets (Acrobat, MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
• Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
• Analytical and time-management skills
• Great attention to detail
• Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
• Proven work experience as a Sales account executive *preferred*
• High school degree or equivalent required, college degree preferred, substantial industry experience considered as well.
• Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
• Knowledge of office procedures
• Hands on experience with customer service
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
• Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
Job Description & Responsibilities:
• Managing major accounts, new & existing.
• Act as the point of contact for key clients
• Set up meetings with potential clients, determine exact needs, & listen to their wishes or any concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products / services
• Negotiate/close deals
• Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
• Ensure budget and time requirements are met
• Process customer orders or quote requests in a timely manner
• Type in data provided directly from customers into Shopworks System when needed
• Enter Orders with extreme accuracy & attention to detail
• Update existing Orders for Internal production
• Request electronic art files as requested
• Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
• Present collected reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Answering incoming phone calls from clients in appropriate manner
• Handle any complaints or objections by providing solutions in a timely manner
If you know you’re the right person for this position, please contact Phil Ruzicka at 727-527-1999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org