New Business Development-Account Executive Cable and Harness Assembly
Independently research, target and call on new opportunities nationwide based upon Compulink’s core competency in military and commercial cable and harness assembly.
* Must be able to identify, penetrate and close new business opportunities. Candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and to be self-motivated and self-directed.
* Primary focus is to target and drive new business development to defense contractors and large original equipment manufacturers nationwide.
* Set up, attend and promote CompuLink cable and harness assembly through industry specific trade shows.
* Strong group presentation skills are required. Must be able to present and differentiate the corporation in regard to quality, engineering, production and technical capabilities.
* Technical aptitude in connectors, cable, molding, or sales experience in electronic contract manufacturing is required. Knowledge of cable and harness assembly market and associated customer base is a plus.
* Candidate must possess the ability to travel nationwide on a regular basis.
* Compensation includes a base salary plus commission commensurate with experience.
Position is located in St Petersburg, FL
CompuLink offers a competitive base salary with unlimited earning potential, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, and paid time off. Today is the day you make the decision to grow more and earn more!
For immediate consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Must be a US Citizen or a Permanent Green card holder to apply.