Global Services Specialist
Disassembles and prepares product for assembly, repair and testing. Performs electrical-mechanical assembly/repair/rework/testing using hand and power tools, fixtures and aids. Follows documented work instructions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety requirements including Electro Static Discharge (ESD).
- Performs electro-mechanical assembly/repair/rework/testing while maintaining quality workmanship standards to ensure product reliability.
- Performs tasks involving the use of a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures and aids.
- May be required to set up and operate equipment (ex. tube-cutter, crimp machine, sanitization machine test machine, fixtures, pallet jack, etc.).
- Trains lesser skilled employees.
- Follows all applicable released procedures and documents results as required.
- Capable of performing tasks and rotating into all of the prep/assembly/repair/test stations.
- Basic computer and math skills required.
- Ability to read diagrams, drawings and follow work instructions within established guidelines.
- Must be able to lift up to 38 lbs on a routine basis.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of related experience required.
Contact: Jennifer Wilson