The fleet mechanic will be responsible for repair and maintenance of heavy equipment as well as other miscellaneous work that needs to be performed. Heavy equipment includes trucks, wheel loaders and other operating equipment.
The mechanic must have 5 years of experience with diesel trucks and various heavy equipment.
- The mechanic will be responsible for the completion of the necessary paperwork that is required as well as communicating any maintenance that needs completed to management.
- This person will also be expected to follow all safety regulations set forth by the company.
- Mechanic will also be responsible for maintaining a clean work environment. This includes all equipment as well as the facility.
- The mechanic will be responsible for keeping and turning in the required paperwork management: Maintenance needs, Parts and Service Work orders and Invoices.
- The mechanic will be working in varying weather conditions, in dust and noisy areas.
- Substantial walking, bending, stooping, lifting or working in awkward or strained positions.
- Some hazard involved due to working in and around trucks and machinery. Mechanic will be asked to work overtime as well as some weekends as business needs determine.
- The mechanic must have 5 years of experience with diesel trucks and various heavy equipment.
- Experience working on ready mix trucks highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience must include but not limited to: overhauling of diesel engines, brake service and repair, proper service of equipment, electrical knowledge, trouble shooting skills of all equipment, machine shop familiarization.
- CDL license a plus.
- Forklift Experience
Must be self-motivated, take pride in his work, and always put safety first. Must have own tools to work on heavy equipment.
Client offers excellent benefits package including medical/dental/vision coverage, 401k plan and tuition reimbursement.
Please contact Joy Pedersen at JMI Resource: