St. Petersburg College’s Department of Engineering, Manufacturing, and Building Arts is looking for full time Electronics/Mechatronics Faculty for the Fall 2018-2019 academic year.
- MS in Engineering Technology or Engineering with an advanced level of knowledge in Electronics and Mechatronics disciplines (including, but not limited to, Fluid Power, Programmable Logic Controllers, AC/DC Electronics, Automation, Motors and Controls, and Robotics)
- Ability to teach both lecture and laboratory courses in Electronics and Mechatronics with a minimum of one year documented proof of successful teaching.
- Ability to work effectively with students, faculty, staff and the community.
- Evidence of good character, mature attitude and professional integrity.
- A background search will be required of the successful applicant.
Please apply at: www.spcollege.edu