Build your knowledge over the summer while learning about manufacturing and plastic injection molding.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: (The broad spectrum of items that the role is ultimately held accountable for at the end of the day. Results.)
- Data / Paperwork
- Work Instruction compliance
- Work Station cleanliness
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: (The finer details of what the role is assigned for the day-to-day activities on the job. Tasks to support results.)
- Follow work instructions to ensure quality parts
- Maintain good company manufacturing standards to produce acceptable parts.
- Maintain cycle times and report any inefficiencies to process technician and / or supervisor.
- Recognize and record rejects
- Report excessive rejects per Seaway's work instruction standards.
- Follow IQMS and ISO standards.
- Follow and support safety standards.
- Recognize and report safety issues to supervisor.
- Maintain workstation cleanliness and organization.
- Follow Seaway's colored light communication system when needing help.
- Communicate effectively from operator to relief operator.
- Performs the process and task for each job specific production mold consisting of varying levels of complexity
- Use the provided approved Sample and quality documents as a guideline during production.
- Responsible for meeting standards for efficiencies and scrap, and safety.
QUALITIES FOR SUCCESS: (Seaway Core Values, Education, Training, Certifications, Years of experience, Other skills and abilities, Physical Requirements for the Role, etc.)
Demonstrates Seaway Plastics Core Values
- We are customer focused
- We execute
- We win together
- We are respectful
- Possesses good dexterity.
- Demonstrates and encourages good manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrates and practices good communication skills.
- A desire for learning and seeks further training and growth.
- Maintain a professional attitude and has a strong work ethic
Visit our Website to apply.