The Account Manager will act as the primary point‐of‐contact for client accounts and lead day‐to‐day management and optimization of client’s business requirements. Maintains and grows relationships with assigned customers, while achieving an assigned sales and profit growth goal.
Reporting to the President with a dotted line to the Chief of Operations, the Account Manager is expected to retain existing business, while pursuing profitable growth opportunities in assigned customer accounts by providing a high level of service and professionalism.
The Account Manager is responsible for selling and supporting the firm’s complete product and service offering to an assigned set of named accounts. Focusing on customers with high‐value, strategic growth opportunity, the Account Manager’s most important customer interactions are face‐to‐face meetings. Account Manager retains and profitably grows firm volume, sales, and profitability through proactive management of assigned customer relationships.
- Program Management support
- Sales & Marketing support
- Customer Service support
- Proposal Management
- Maintains superior customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards,
- Attend appropriate conferences/industry events when required,
- Support coordinating marketing activity and corporate hospitality with the purpose of developing relationships and raising the company profile,
- Manage all phases of RFI, RFP & RFQ’s,
- Acts as primary point‐of‐contact for Client.
- Leads day‐to‐day management and optimization of client business requirements.
- Organize all customer communications
- Entering and expediting of customer sales orders.
- Maintaining customer files and pricing records.
- Participating at functions relative to the customer service department (sales meetings, seminars, etc).
- Responsibilities include coordinating between customer and all other departments.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in related technically oriented, contract management environment with one (1) years in a project management/program management/account management capacity.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office proficiency, specifically Excel, Visio.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- This position includes periods of telephone‐intensive work and may require sitting for long periods of time.
- This position may include outside travel to customers’ premises.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check.
- We are a drug free company and perform pre‐employment substance abuse screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
EEI Manufacturing Services
703 Grand Central Street • Clearwater • Florida • 33756
727-461-4755 PH • 727-442-5855 FX
EEI is a Federally Certified Woman Owned Small Disadvantaged Business Operating in Florida