Title: Recruiter – No Experience Necessary – Willing to train the right candidate.
Based at: JMI Resource, 1930 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., Suite 11, Lutz, Florida 33549
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates as well as advising managers. This person is expected to be highly motivated and organized and to be able to perform their job independently of direct supervision. This position may require travel to multiple locations. Recruiter’s Key responsibilities:
1. Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
2. Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
3. Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
4. Attracts applicants by attending career/job fairs, placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
5. Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
6. Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
7. Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
8. Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
9. Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
10. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
11. Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
12. Assist in Workers Comp reporting, meetings and negotiations.
13. Assist in other areas of business as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Interviewing & People Skills
2. Professionalism and Communication Skills
3. Willing to train in basic knowledge of Diversity & Employment Law
4. Strong in Excel, Word and Outlook
5. Good Judgment & Organizational Skills
6. Project Management Skills
7. Experience in Human Resource field or Recruiting experience or Associate Degree in Human Resource – A Plus
To apply for this position, please click this link.