Position title: Reinforcement Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent which includes having the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
Previous Work Experience:
· Quality control experience is preferred.
· Manufacturing and/or mechanical experience is preferred
· Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs. to chest height.
· Ability to stand continuously for 8-10 hour shifts
Mental or Visual Demand:
· Mental and visual ability to precisely monitor quality of product.
· Reinforce tubing and mandrels to customer specifications.
· Inspect fine wire, tubing, and mandrels to ensure they meet product requirements prior to use.
· Ability to accurately follow detailed instructions and complete paperwork correctly.
- Inspect, maintain, and troubleshoot braiders and other equipment as appropriate.
· Must be able to work well with others and communicate effectively.
- Must be flexible in working hours; night and weekend hours may be necessary.
· Operator must be able to pass the Reinforcement Competency Test with a passing score of 78% or above.
· Understanding of ERP/GSS
Starting pay is $19/hour
Work Location: In person
Apply on Indeed or email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org