1. How long have you been a BAMA member? I have been a BAMA member for a year.
2. What do you like most about being a BAMA member? Connecting with other members, as well as other companies. The knowledge that BAMA share with the members on a regular basis. I like that BAMA focuses on STEM education.
3. Tell us about Mettler Toledo? METTLER TOLEDO provides product inspection solutions that ensure product quality and regulatory compliance, increase productivity, ensure operational excellence, boost profits and protect your brand. Our full range of systems – ranging from very basic and economical systems to sophisticated, state-of-the-art systems with customized material handling solutions – deliver unmatched inspection capability on all types of bulk and packaged products for environments ranging from dry to harsh wash-down. Segments including meat, poultry, seafood, bakery, confectionary, ready meals, dairy, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, personal care, chemical, beverage, pet food, and produce. Systems can be built to meet the standards of USDA, 3-A Sanitary and AMI with Allen Bradley components, and to meet FSMA and FDA requirements. We can also assist with developing your HACCP and HARPC programs.
Safeline metal detectors are extremely sensitive and easy to use and detect all types of metal contaminants, including the most difficult to detect stainless steel. Systems are offered for dry, bulk, packaged, liquid or frozen products for gravity feed, conveyorized, pumped and throat applications
Safeline x-ray inspection equipment combines high-resolution, low energy x-ray technology with innovative hardware and high-performance image processing to detect and reject metal, stone, bone, glass and dense plastic contaminants, and also measure product mass, check for missing or broken product and confirm fill levels.
Hi-Speed checkweighers and caseweighers are available in a wide range of sizes and configurations to handle nearly any container type or package design even at high production rates to ensure accurate product delivery, reduced giveaway, and an optimized production processes. Innovative dashboard style controls make product set-up and changeover fast and error free for maximum uptime and productivity.
CI-Vision machine vision systems perform accurate label and package quality inspections on plastic containers, glass bottles, jars, screw or snap-on caps, flat packages, cartons and pill packs at high speeds, Systems can also prevent label mix-up, one of the leading causes of recalls, to ensure brand protection and avoid costly lawsuits.
PCE provides comprehensive solutions for Track & Trace programs with serialization and aggregation software, hardware and product handling using stations or integrated kits for existing packaging machinery. Scalable and module solutions offer serialization of saleable item and aggregation to bundles, case and pallet. Serialization data is captured and recorded for each line and for the site with completion of production orders and communicated to MES/ERP/Cloud systems in order to enable full traceability across the packaging line and site as well as traceability across the supply chain.
As an OMAC member, we are committed to connectivity as well as data storage and retrieval, with methods including EthernetIP and OPC, as well as METTLER TOLEDO's ProdX data collection. ProdX facilitates the collection and storage of production data across multiple lines and facilities. All data is easily accessible and exportable to other systems, facilitating compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Our solutions are supported by the most comprehensive engineering solutions, product testing, and training in the industry, with 24/7 telephone support and nationwide field service.
4. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment to date? Personal - My family, I am a proud mother of 3 very successful children. My youngest daughter just obtained her MPH (Masters of Public Heath) in Applied Epidemiology, my middle daughter works in Education and my oldest son has a high level Manager position at Santander Bank. I also have 5 grandchildren who are my true blessings. Work – Manufacturing has been a new challenge for me in recruiting as my background was in the financial industry. I have been able to be successful in finding TOP Talent for Mettler Toledo and have learned so much about the Manufacturing industry. It has helped me grow as an individual and in my career.
5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received? Don’t ever stop learning and growing as a person.
6. What is the most important skill you have developed in your career? Building strong relationships across the board, with my business partners, customers, management and my peers.
7. What are your hobbies or interests? Spending time with my grandchildren, walks on the beach, traveling.