1. How long have you been a BAMA member? We are excited to say that we actually just joined BAMA and are extremely excited to be part of this amazing organization. We are eager to meet the members and businesses that are involved.
2. What do you like most about being a BAMA member? The sense of community and connections it provides. As Florida has been changing tremendously over the last year with people and businesses moving here.
3. Tell us about your company: Ultimate 3D Printing Store is a Florida-based, family owned and operated small business, providing jobs to Florida residents. Our goal is to help Americans create more. U3DPS provides all the tools, supplies, and resources for Americans who want to join the revolution of additive manufacturing. 3D printing is the most economical approach to manufacturing since there is virtually no waste and the cost is significantly lower than traditional forms of manufacturing. American businesses – from the largest Fortune 500 to small, independent home-based creators – all benefit from this technology. With the unknowns of 2022 and changes in inflation, logistical and supply chain issues, and global tensions, companies can implement 3D printing to bring manufacturing back stateside, save time and money, and create more jobs for Americans. This technology gives users the control over the end product and the creative freedom to meet every need and specification they have. U3DPS provides the opportunity for one-on-one discussions with our team of experts who help with the most complex to the most fundamental questions.
As America increasingly dominates the world by using state-of-the-art technology, 3D printing will continue to become more prevalent across all industries enhancing the United States’ leadership in the world. American business leaders who identify the opportunity and implement it across their companies will quickly realize the benefits. The U3DPS core values align with supporting American business and helping all customers before, during, and after the sale. Ultimate 3D Printing Store started in 2015 and has grown exponentially since then. We currently sell to and support tinker hobbyists, regular consumers, small, medium, and large businesses, Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 businesses, schools, colleges, libraries, educational facilities, the jewelry industry, and the dental industry. Our mission is to help anyone, and everyone embrace the technology of additive manufacturing and 3D printing. We invite you to explore the possibilities offered by 3D printing to make life better for all Americans.
4. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment to date? I opened this company in 2015 when no one really knew what additive manufacturing even was and grew the business to what it is today. The first couple of years in any business takes an incredible amount of time, money, and resources. Not all businesses make it. Being a CEO of a company that is brand new, where there are zero policies, procedures, manuals, and not even an educational or training facility available in the United States for additive manufacturing makes me feel like a true entrepreneur. The last two years we have been recognized by The Tampa Bay Business Journal and GrowFL as Grow FL Honoree For Top 50 Companies to Watch in 2022!
2022 Fast 50 - Tampa Bay's Fastest-Growing Companies Ultimate 3D Printing Store Ranked #22
2021 Fast 50 - Tampa Bay's Fastest-Growing Companies Ultimate 3D Printing Store Ranked #6
And I feel like our greatest accomplishments are still to come
5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received? To be humbled and always be a life student.
6. What is the most important skill you have developed in your career? Hindsight is 2020. You can always look at the mistakes you made in the past, learn from them, and know that they made you into the person you are today. But of course, don't make the same mistakes again.
7. What are your hobbies or interests? I enjoy being so close to the water. I became a member of a group called Florida Ski Riders, who do events now and then where over 400- 500 jet skis get together and ride from place to place for a day. Season Ticket holder since 2014 to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I mentor a young gentleman that is getting ready to graduate high school. He had a huge accomplishment this year as his team got picked to go to Las Vegas on his 18th birthday to be part of Battle Bots. Being an entrepreneur and business owner with tremendous growth over the last couple of years, the rest of my time is spent with the person that makes this all possible, my wife.
8. What do you want BAMA members to know most about 3D Printing /Additive Manufacturing? That the technology is growing and changing tremendously within even 6 months, let alone a year. If you got a 3D printer 2-4 years ago, please understand that the technology has tremendously evolved and changed since then. Its capability has grown and you need to take another look at 3D printing as to how it can fix supply chain issues, reduce costs, and help if there is a 2023 recession. Best media outlet for Additive Manufacturing = https://all3dp.com/