A Discussion on the Supply Chain Talent Gap, Careers, & Leadership
Held at the SPC Clearwater Campus, Room ES104
St. Pete College, 2465 Drew St, Clearwater, FL 33765
As the demand for supply chain professionals grows, employers need to find increasingly scarce talent to support this increasing demand... Join us in an interactive discussion on bridging the Supply Chain talent gap, capitalizing on career opportunities, and unleashing your leadership potential.
· Great opportunity for face-to-face time with employers who have hiring advice!
· On-the-spot resume reviews.
· Event is FREE and open to the Public
An interactive Discussion
Panel members include:
· JJ Jones – V.P. Supply Chain, Monin Gourmet Flavorings
· Tonya Jones – Operations Manager of Logistics, Valpak
· Jane Gevo – 1st V.P., Institute for Supply Chain Mgmt., Florida Gulf Coast Chapter
· Josh Main – V.P. Membership, Council of Supply Chain, Management Professionals, Central Florida Roundtable
· John T. Bittrich (Moderator) – V.P. of Executive Recruiting, Training & Consulting, Meri M. Stockwell LLC
Refreshments will be served. Networking before/after event.
To RSVP, contact LINCS@spcollege.edu