1. Conduct and document daily, weekly, monthly and annual preventive maintenance and work orders on manufacturing and support equipment and fixtures in accordance with the Quality System standard operating procedures and established work instructions.
2. Troubleshoot and repair basic equipment failures that result in equipment downtime. Utilize outside vendors if necessary to reduce equipment downtime.
3. Order and maintain the inventory of components and spare replacement parts to ensure manufacturing operation minimizes downtime.
4. Assist in the preparation, execution and documentation of equipment and process validations (I.Q.’s, O.Q.’s and P.Q.’s)
5. Assist in performing calibrations to appropriate production equipment. This would include equipment or processes requiring time, temperature, pressure, etc. inputs or outputs.
6. Meet or exceed quarterly departmental goals and objectives.
7. Understand and follow all departmental SOP’s. Document and report any process deviations to team leader.
8. Understand and comply with all department safety policies and procedures.
9. Know and apply the Quality System and any appropriate Federal and International standards.
10. Assist and support other team members as necessary.
High School Diploma or GED required.
· Minimum 1 year experience with CNC and machine shop equipment, diagnosis and repair, preferred.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Excellent technical aptitude, flexible schedule and record keeping skills.
· Good interpersonal skills and basic knowledge of computers and associated software.
· Valid Driver’s license
· Acceptable driving record
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
High School or better.
7455 16th Street E, Suite 105. | Sarasota, FL 34243
email@example.com | www.exacom.com