If you are a member of BAMA, you should be able to post a job here. If not, email the job description along with complete contact info to BAMA.
Please include any preferred certifications for the job.
MACDILL AFB CAREER FAIR
April 27, 2017 / 11:00 - 14:00
Surf's Edge Club
7315 Bayshore Blvd
MacDill AFB, FL 33621
Title: Recruiter – No Experience Necessary – Willing to train the right candidate.
Based at: JMI Resource, 1930 Land O’ Lakes Blvd., Suite 11, Lutz, Florida 33549
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates as well as advising managers. This person is expected to be highly motivated and organized and to be able to perform their job independently of direct supervision. This position may require travel to multiple locations. Recruiter’s Key responsibilities:
1. Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
2. Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
3. Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
4. Attracts applicants by attending career/job fairs, placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
5. Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
6. Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
7. Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
8. Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
9. Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
10. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
11. Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
12. Assist in Workers Comp reporting, meetings and negotiations.
13. Assist in other areas of business as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Interviewing & People Skills
2. Professionalism and Communication Skills
3. Willing to train in basic knowledge of Diversity & Employment Law
4. Strong in Excel, Word and Outlook
5. Good Judgment & Organizational Skills
6. Project Management Skills
7. Experience in Human Resource field or Recruiting experience or Associate Degree in Human Resource – A Plus
To apply for this position, please click this link.
Summary: Plans and prepares production schedules for the manufacture of cable and wire harness assemblies for prime military contractors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts and customer orders.
• Analyzes production specifications and facility capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools and personnel requirements.
• Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
• Confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
• Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
• Prepares production reports.
• Performs related duties as required.
5-10 years in a production control position in a high volume manufacturer of products for the military.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent mathematical ability to evaluate and assess resources and variables that impact production.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain working relationships with various departmental representatives.
• Necessary computer skills to track and document various schedules, projects and resource availability.
• Ability to evaluate and document information in an understandable format for management review.
• Manufacturing floor and office environment
• Extended periods of time spent on production floor communicating with technicians, engineers, assemblers and supervisory personnel
• Extensive use of computer and specialty software programs
• Exposed to minimum to moderate noise levels on production floor
• Minimum lifting of 20 pounds or less
Please send your resume to Kasia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is in St Petersburg, FL
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Starting pay: $800/week-depending on experience
Please go to Farmer Mold website to view job openings.
Manual Machinist - Hourly
Quality Control Inspector
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
The Customer Service Assistant under general direction is responsible for assisting Customer Service Representatives and assisting existing clients. The Customer Service Assistant consistently provides excellent customer service to accounts, customer service representatives, and represents client’s needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality by building relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business.
H&T Global Circuits is a worldwide leader in Printed Circuit Boards, and one of the largest privately owned circuit board companies in the world. H&T Global Circuits provides small and large corporations, worldwide manufacturing solutions to meet the ever changing global market through the production of single and double sided boards, and multi-layer boards.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Regional Sales Manager
Sales Operations Specialist
To apply for any of these positions, please visit MT.com
Position title: Braiding Operator
Department Manager: Braid Team Leader
Second shift 3 PM to 11 PM
Work Days- Wednesday thru Sunday
Pay- $12 to $14 per hour
•High school diploma or equivalent which includes having the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
•Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Previous Work Experience:
•Any previous quality control experience is welcome.
•Any previous manufacturing experience is welcome.
•Fine-wire braiding experience of any kind is welcomed.
•This position requires on-the-job training.
•Moderate physical requirements, such as lifting up to 60 lbs., are required.
•Ability to work in noisy environment. Suggest using company-supplied ear plugs.
Mental or Visual Demand:
•Very high customer concern is needed in this area.
•Braid-reinforce polyimide tubing to customers’ specifications.
•Inspect braiding wire to ensure they meet product requirements prior to use.
•Must be flexible in working hours.
•Following Companies procedures is essential.
•Must be able to work well and communicate effectively.
•Good Judgment is required to know when braiders and other equipment is malfunctioning.
JOB TITLE: Barrel Plating Operator
LOCATION: Tampa Bay Area, FL
PAY RATE: $12.12 per hour + $1 shift differential
WORK HOURS: Various Shifts
Position involves following the work instructions to plate loose piece parts according to specifications to ensure work is performed effectively and to quality and performance standards while maintaining high levels of safety and workplace organization as it applies to this position
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operate and monitor barrel plating equipment effectively to Quality and performance standards
• Make the necessary chemical adds and replacing anodes on an as needed basis
• Perform and accurately follow barrel plating process flow to ensure appropriate quality of product and process.
• Startup and shut down the barrel plating line and operate the barrel plating control panel
• Assist in daily and monthly preventative maintenance activities; perform weekly tin tank change out
• Backup to the plating and wastewater coordinator for operations that relate to barrel plating operations
• Accurately complete all required paperwork
• Perform SAP confirmations and print label program using a desktop computer
• Monitor quality of parts produced by performing visual inspections to identify visual defects in parts.
• Actively support and/or participate in 6S, EHS, Quality, and GLSS programs by following all approved practices and procedures, performing clean-up activities, and identify/recommend improvements to Management.
• Fulfill responsibilities/authorities detailed in any control plan associated with this position.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Position Requirements REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• 1+ years of experience in the annealing and vibratory wash areas within finishing department
• Able to use the necessary quality tools as it relates to this position.
• Industrial Technology Certification (Preferred)
• Prior plating operations (Preferred)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Able to effectively operate safely in a high-pressure environment
• Able to proactively work independently as well as with others with limited supervision
• Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
• Able to lift and transport up to 50lbs and stand throughout the duration of the shift
• Able to work regularly scheduled hours with overtime as needed
• Able to work an alternate shift as required
• Working knowledge of SAP along with basic computer skills
• Forklift license or the ability to obtain one within 30 days of job placement
JOB TITLE: Finishing Operator/Tumbling
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
PAY RATE: $12.12 per hour
WORK HOURS: 1st Shift Monday-Friday 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Position involves following the work instructions to operate assigned vibratory finishing machines and annealing oven effectively and to the company’s quality and performance standards while maintaining high levels of safety and workplace organization as it applies to this position
Skills and Abilities:
JOB TITLE: Plating & Waste Water Coordinator
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
PAY RATE: $15.40 - 21.12 per hour (DOE)
WORK HOURS: Monday-Friday 4:00 PM – 2:30 AM
Perform chemical analysis and maintain plating chemistries for all plating processes. Operate and control the waste water treatment process. Operate and control plating and finishing processes and equipment. Maintain sufficient inventory of all related chemicals, and other necessary supplies. Assist the Plating and Waste Water Supervisor . Petersburg facility. Assist in operation of plating lines and equipment as needed.
DUTIES & RESPOPNSIBILITY:
Analysis and control of plating chemistries. Operation and control of waste water treatment process. Operation and control of plating and finishing processes and equipment. Assist in operation and plating lines and finishing equipment as needed.
Required: High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Preferred: Associate Degree
Required: -1-2 years of manufacturing experience in plating and or waste water.
Preferred: -3-5 years of manufacturing experience in plating and waste water.
-Hazardous Waste Operator course (RCRA/DOT)
-Thorough understanding of the chemistry and technology of plating.
-Strong hands on skills working with electrochemistry processes and equipment.
-Industrial Powered Truck Operation Certification.
-Personal Protective Equipment Training
-Process Waste Handler Training
-Emergency Response Training (Hazardous Materials & Used Oil)
-Treatment of Metal Waste course.
-Hazard Communication Training (Right to Know)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Required: -Excellent communication and problem solving skills
-Proven problem solving abilities and leadership record of accomplishment.
-Excellent organization skills and record keeping; able to manage multiple assignments effectively.
Bay Area Manufacturers Association
C: 727.536.5809 | O: 727.954-8354