1. How long have you been a BAMA member? A year and six months.
2. What do you like most about being a BAMA member? I enjoy interacting and helping the hard- working employees and owners in the manufacturing industry and meeting new people. Manufacturing and small business is so important for our local economy.
3. Tell us about your company? PuzzleHR is national provider of managed services for Human Resources, Payroll administration and Benefits administration. We attach to clients existing HR technology and provide HR administrative lift or fill gaps for existing HR departments. PuzzleHR can also become the HR, payroll, benefits, and talent department for new or small businesses.
4. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment to date? Raising three children and 25 years of marriage to my wife Elizabeth.
5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received? Seek God first.
6. What is the most important skill you have developed in your career? As simple as it sounds, slowing down, listening, and asking questions consistently. As an HR consultant, it is critical to listen and learn about how a company is managing their employees, payroll, and benefits to determine their needs to present a solution specific to the challenges they are facing. Our solution is not a one size fits all, it is customized and specific to each client’s needs.
7. What are your hobbies or interests? I enjoy riding my Trek Road Bike for exercise on the Suncoast trail, going to EOS fitness gym, coaching my son’s baseball team, reading, and building relationships.