Position title: Puller/Mandrel Removal
Department: Pulling and Flushing
- High school diploma or equivalent which includes having the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- The ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Previous Work Experience:
· Any previous quality control experience is welcome.
· Any previous manufacturing experience is welcome.
· This position requires on-the-job training.
· Moderate physical requirements such as lifting up to 70 lbs. is required.
· Handling of light machinery is required in this area.
Mental or Visual Demand:
· Very high customer concern is needed in this area.
· Ability to follow simple instructions.
- Remove the mandrel from the tubing after production & prior to inspection.
- Inspect flushing materials to ensure (acids, etc.) to ensure they meet requirements prior to use.
· Must be flexible in working hours.
· Following MicroLumen’s procedures is essential.
· Must be able to work well and communicate effectively.
- The product is in a fragile state in this department. And carelessness will result in scrapped product.
· Understand pulling process
· Pull product to specification
· Following procedures
· ERP/GSS system understanding
· Proper handling of material
· Glue to port
Starting pay is $18/hour
Work Location: In personApply on Indeed or email us your resume at email@example.com