- CNC programming using 3D modeling software (Fusion 360)
- Programs mills and/or lathes by generating G-Code instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality inspection logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
- General shop cleaning and maintenance to maintain safe work environment.
- Receives raw material and tooling for jobs.
- Handles the cleaning, inspection and packaging of manufactured parts.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of machining experience and CAD/CAM programming experience
- Must be proficient in CAM programming using Fusion 360
- Good mechanical aptitude, dexterity, and hand-eye coordination
- Good math and reasoning skills
- Ability to stand extended periods of time and lift 50lbs unassisted
- Ability to multi-task
- Desire to learn with a good attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $24.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Cornertech, Inc., 6201 Johns Rd, Tampa, FL 33634
Apply here: https://www.indeed.com/job/cnc-machinist-and-programmer-bd4bb560448fda33