Market Data Analyst
HEICO Aerospace – Seal Dynamics LLC
Location: Tampa, FL
Job Category: Procurement & Sales
Status: Full Time, Employee
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Shift: First Shift (Day)
Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will work within the New Product Development Organization focusing on technical sales functions in support of the Director of New Product Development’s duties and roles.
• Preparing customer-part specific technical data submittal packages, with the preparation, tracking and following up required to ensure a timely approval at the customer.
• Assembles and manages company-part specific technical / marketing documents.
• Analysis & Reporting on key sales, procurement, and technical packages performance metrics.
• Manipulating sales and procurement data from databases and regularly interacting with leadership team.
• Creating sales and procurement reports for management, and using the data from the reports to create customer and vendor specific action plans.
• Organizing and conducting periodic Analytics Review meetings.
• Supports as necessary, the New Product Induction process, which may include (but is not limited to) analyzing large market data files for opportunities and researching/reviewing aircraft technical publications. The technical documents referenced include Illustrated Parts Catalogs (IPC’s), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM’s), Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM’s), Service Bulletins (SB’s) and Airworthiness Directives (AD’s).
• Strong proficiency/advanced skills with Microsoft Office Products - Excel, Word, & Power Point.
• Solid analytical skills and solution-driven thinking; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data. Ability to gather and interpret relevant data to make good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
• Must be highly responsive, motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
• Strong effective project management skills, including the ability to prioritize, balance, and manage multiple items with strong results/goal orientation.
• Well-developed communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information and ideas.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions; works well in a group problem-solving situation; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention; displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
• Learns quickly when facing new problems; open to change; strives for continuous improvement of self and processes. Experience
• Minimum - BS degree in Supply Chain, Sales, Business, Marketing, or other related field from college would be preferable.
• Open to recent graduates with minimal work experience, however, experience in account management, customer service, or sales is a plus.
To succeed, the person must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a team player with the ability to effectively articulate findings. Also, strong computer and analytical skills are critical to the job. This position is right for someone who wants a challenging job, a chance to learn an exciting business, and an opportunity for growth in a successful company. A strong interest in working in a sales/marketing environment that supports a technical/engineering group would be of value. Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
No relocation will be provided.
Seal Dynamics offers growth opportunity, competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance. For more than 50 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine recently ranked HEICO as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies” and 200 “Hot Shot Stocks”.
Please, no phone calls or faxes will be accepted. Forward resumes to email@example.com
Seal Dynamics is proud to be an EEO/AA/V/H employer. For additional information on Seal Dynamics visit us online at www.sealdynamics.com.