If you are a member of BAMA, you should be able to post a job here. If not, email the job description along with complete contact info to BAMA.
Please include any preferred certifications for the job.
Manufacturing Engineering Technician
Location: Clearwater, FL 33760
• Looking for someone with a 2-year engineering tech degree or engineering related discipline
• Create and build electronic equipment / products
• Improve manufacturing methods and maintain assembly systems
Hours: Monday-Thursday: 7:30am-5:00pm, Friday: 7:30am-11:30am / We are flexible on these hours
Hourly Rate: Depends on experience.
Great working environment and location
Duration: 8 weeks or longer depending on status of current employee
Please email HR your resume for consideration.
Looking for an employee that can create finished products from rough or surfaced lumber, plywood, or fiberboard in a furniture or cabinet manufacturing shop. Machinery used to create these products include but is not limited to saws (both hand and electric), planers, lathes, jointers, molders, routers, shapers, sanders, and buffers, as well as equipment to apply stains, varnishes, lacquers, glues and/or paints.
Work hours are M-Th 6:30-3:30.
Contact kim at email@example.com or call 813-935-7740.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for business development of our preventative maintenance service contract product. You will sell to new and existing clients and schedule sales appointments via self-generated leads and using the consultative approach outlined in the Sandler sales system. Due to the nature of the services we offer, you will very rarely make one-call closes. In most cases you will build client relationships over the course of a sales cycle that may last up to 18 months and require multiple sales calls.
Position Summary: The forecast analyst examines inventory levels, speed of production, and demand for product to ascertain optimal production levels and potential future sales. The analyst makes use of several types of measurement and financial modeling to make accurate predictions.
• Create statistical forecasts by: gathering, analyzing and validating data; utilizing statistical modeling software and reviewing resulting statistical forecast model; applying error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
• Review sales plans, historical demand data and other demand drivers to determine appropriate purchase requirements of a variety of items
• Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing, finance and manufacturing teams
• Maintain demand planning system and software preparing and maintaining relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
• Analyze historical sales data for accuracy and trends; make adjustments to optimize the automated forecast module
• Monitor, create and input Promotions, LTO’s and permanent sales for new items to ensure forecasting accuracy for production planning
• Analyze forecasted results versus actual performance to identify improvement opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree with 10 years’ experience forecasting and planning in a manufacturing environment
• Broad experience in both forecasting and production planning
• Experience using forecasting software, preferably Lanham’s Advanced Forecasting & Procurement
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proven ability to manages stress and work well under pressure with tight deadlines
BRIEF POSITION SUMMARY:
Promotes and sells company products through direct contact with assigned customer accounts. Identifies prospective customers and compiles information on competitive products. This position is characterized by a sustained record of sales achievement and complete knowledge of the organization's policies, products and/or services.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Sells, under close supervision, MSC products, services, and value adds by visiting and interacting with established and prospective customers to ensure the achievement of individual and corporate sales and profit goals.
* Studies MSC’s products/services, sales techniques, and culture, under close guidance of the manager.
* Ensures growth of sales, identifies and develops under close guidance new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of corporate sales goals.
* Responds to customer needs, under manager’s guidance, consistent with MSC standards, culture, and business practices.
* Demonstrates teamwork to ensure achievement of team and corporate sales goals.
* Maintains sales records and generates relevant market/sales reports for MSC management as needed.
* Monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
* Develops a personal business plan under close management supervision to establish personal annual goals.
* Fosters the MSC Culture in the branch and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of MSC’s Mission.
* Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
* Associates Degree or the equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. 0-2 years outside sales experience is required.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills are also required.
* Basic computer literacy desired.
* A valid driver’s license is required.
* Position requires daily local travel within branch or market territory. Occasional overnight travel is also required.
Job info and apply online
Bay Area Manufacturers Association
C: 727.536.5809 | O: 727.954-8354