Elreha, H&T Global Circuits is a worldwide leader in Printed Circuit Boards, and one of the largest privately owned printed circuit board companies in the world. H&T Global Circuits provides small and large corporations, worldwide manufacturing solutions to meet the ever changing global market through the production of single and double sided boards, and multi-layer boards.
General Summary: The Plater is responsible for the essential tasks associated with the proper operations of plating and metal processing functions with little supervision.
• Loading and unloading electroplating equipment.
• Fastens circuit boards to racks and cathode bars
• Immerses work pieces in series of cleaning, plating and rinsing tanks, following timed cycles manually or using hoists
• Carries work pieces between departments through electroplating processes
• Sets temperature and maintains proper liquid levels in the plating tanks
• Removes work pieces from racks, and examines work pieces for plating defects, such as nodules, thin plating or burned plating
• Places work pieces on racks to be moved to next operation
• Drains solutions from, cleans and refills tanks; fills anode baskets as needed
• Removes buildup of plating metal from racks using hammer and other tools
• Replaces damaged or worm equipment parts
• Climbing up steps to get to tanks
• Demonstrates effective oral and written skills
• Display effective interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive and effective professional working relationships, with customers and associates.
• Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
• Experience in a circuit board manufacturing organization a plus
• High School chemistry and/or mechanical experience helpful
Contact: Candy Duff